Applications are invited from suitable candidates for appointment against the following posts on daily wages basis in HDIP with qualification and experience as mentioned against each:
||Name of posts
||No. of posts
||Minimum Qualification & Experience required
||Minimum & Maximum age limit
||Laboratory Assistant (equivalent to BS-11)
||B.Sc having Chemistry as one of the subject. Preference would be given to candidates having Lab. experience OR F.Sc with 2 years post F.Sc laboratory experience.
||Junior Laboratory Assistant (equivalent to BS-7)
||F.Sc. Preference would be given to candidates having Lab. experience OR Matric with Science with 3 years post Matric Laboratory experience.
||Attendant / General Service Man (equivalent to BS-1)
||Literate. Preference would be given to candidates having Laboratory experience.
||2-Local at Karachi.
||Sanitary Worker (equivalent to BS-1)
||Literate. Preference would be given to candidates having relevant work experience.
||1-Local basis for Islamabad.
2-Local basis for Karachi.
Terms and Conditions
- The selected candidates against the posts mentioned at Sr.No.1 and 2 would also be required to proceed to outer anchorage in sea besides sample collection from ports/berth.
- The above said appointments will be filled on daily wages basis.
- The selected candidates will have to serve anywhere in Pakistan, as the competent authority may decide.
- No. TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
- Candidates shall present his / her original documents alongwith set of attested photocopies of relevant documents at the time of interview.
- Deposited fee is non-refundable / non-transferable.
- Mobile Phone is not allowed within premises of test centers.
- Applicant already in Government Service must apply through proper channel.
How to apply:
- For the posts of S.No.1 &2, please download the Application form and deposit slip from Open Testing Service (OTS) website (www.ots.org.pk), pay the prescribed test fee in prescribed bank / branches and send Application forms along with deposit slip (in original)to Manager Operations (HDIP) Open Testing Service (OTS), Office No-01 Central Avenue Road Bharia Town Phase-VI, Islamabad.
- Applications submitted by hand will not be entertained.
- For the posts of BS-1 mentioned at Sr.No.3 and 4 above, please download the Application form here and send Application form to Secretary (HDIP) Plot 18, Street 6, Sector H-9/1, Islamabad.
- Last date for submission of Applications is 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
Download Application Form Here